Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday Project

I've been so frustrated about not being able to plant anything outside, so we decided to work on some inside projects instead. We had all three rooms finished in time for bed. It's really easy when you're only painting a stripe around the walls.

Edited to add: We almost finished in time for bed. C was penned in the play room with his brothers while they watched a movie so I could finish C's room. He was a little fussy, but then I didn't hear him and J said he was fine, so I kept painting, and when I came out this is what I found...

Poor Kid, he was really out, and when I picked him up he had carpet imprints on his cheek. Thankfully the paint in his room was VOC free, and it didn't smell so he could go right to sleep.

We used a tape called Frog Tape, which was really nice, we taped the lines, and painted, and there were only a few spots that didn't come off with totally straight lines. I don't think I'll ever go back to blue painters tape again.

J and A picked their own room colors if you were wondering. We just need to find some "superhero" posters, and I want to get big wooden letters to spell their names out on the wall.

C's Room

J's Room


A's Room


2 comments:

Lisa said...

The Stripes look GOOD! I found large (like 10") letters for the kids names at michaels for pretty cheap... Try there! I also found wood stars for the boys room (two around each of their names and Butterflies for Mia's...Not like you need butterflies but the stars turned out cute! If you want to see pictures of what I mean Email me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.