Thursday, January 24, 2008

Breaking in

Last night, after I had cleaned out the old house, and I decided to see if the new house was open. To my dismay it was locked. They have usually been leaving it open as of late. I tried to open the garage door but to no avail. I then went around back and looked through the windows - DARN - they had installed the screens on the windows. Anyway, I saw that one of the bay windows in the dining area was open so I took the screen off and helped myself to wander the house.

I had thought of some excuses if I were to be caught by the police because of the nosy neighbors or something. But I didn't get caught. I even tried sending them some bat-signals through the windows to show them I was there but to no avail.

I did find that the carpet layers were finished. Here are a couple of pictures of their work:





The appliances also came and I was well pleased with what he had chosen. I think that the white appliances look really good along the dark cabinets and counter tops.



The picture site is updated with all of the pictures that I took last night.

2 comments:

Alice said...

You probably ought to stop breaking in.

M.A said...

Wahoo! Lookin' snazzy!