Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"We like to do good work"



I saw the handrail go in and I thought to myself, without saying anything to the framers, "man - that is pretty wimpy for a handrail." But I caught them talking about it alter - in spanish - and they were discussing how to strengthen it. One of them drew were they would cut out a place for a 2x4 to go through the floor and attach to the joists below.



Their comment about this was this: "Many of the framers don't do this - it isn't written in the plans. But we like to do good work."

Yes, my friends, you do like to do good work. I was really impressed by the work that they did. I hope that they continue to find work in the valley. They said that work was slowing down for them and that there wasn't too much work to do. I hope that other people can see the quality of work that they do as compared with other framers in the valley.

They really like to do good work.

No comments: