Friday, November 30, 2007

More progress



Well, whether I am done or not with what I want to do with the house behind the walls, it is too late. The sheet rock was delivered yesterday. I happened to run into our supervisor again and he said that they would have it all hung by the end of the weekend. Whoa! Oh yah!

The rest of the pictures are at my picture website". You can see that I did all of the telephone, cable, internet, and surround sound. I am excited for that. We have the bonus room, family room and the master bedroom with surround sound built in the walls. That is just too cool, I think. With the speakers as well, I pre-wired speaker wire for two in-ceiling speakers in the kitchen and in the master bedroom. There will be wall switches/control to change the volume for those speakers.

And you can see the insulation between the inner walls of the upstairs. OH YAH! Crank up the Van Halen for the morning shower! I am so looking forward to this house.

So I think that all of what I need to do on the house before we close is just about done. I will have to put on the faceplates for the voice, data and cable, but that is very little. This is just so cool.

No comments: