Monday, December 10, 2007

Mud and Tape



What a difference a little mud and tape can make. The rest of the pictures can be found here. We have decided that J and A are going to have their own bedrooms. Spoiled kids. I think that that term may as well be spoiled parents! Right now, it is hard to put the kids to bed because they just like to play with each other so much. So now, we will be able to tell if they get out of their bedrooms to play. Ha ha! Take that! Parents 1, kids 0!

Wait a minute, they are going to have their won bedrooms. Hmmmm, parents 1, kids 1. And I wasn't able to have my own bedroom until my older brothers moved out. Kids 2. and they are going to be able to paint it the way that they want - kids 3. And each have huge windows - 4, and ... 5, and ... 6.

But HEY! Who's counting? It is a win-win situation. Everyone is happy!

--- --- grumble, grumble --- ---

1 comment:

natalie said...

I love those arches!